Fallout 4 is another major success. Bethesda Studios seem to nail every open world game out there. Their other open world hit, Skyrim, will be getting a remastered edition soon and fans are clamoring for that as well.
In the E3 2016 event, Bethesda studios showed three upcoming Fallout 4 DLCs. One of them was already released a few weeks ago, while another one will be released in July.
The third DLC will be released sometime in August, and according to Bethesda, it will be the final DLC update of the game.
The title of the final DLC of Fallout 4 is the “Nuka World”. After the event, fans do not know what to expect when Nuka World launches.
So today, I am going to talk about the 7 things you need to know about Fallout 4’s last DLC, Nuka World.
1. Beta before the game releases. Prior to the release of the last DLC, Bethesda will be releasing it as a beta so players can try it out for themselves. It is still unknown when Bethesda is going to release the beta phase but it will probably be sometime in late July or Early August.
2. Nuka World Update is Big. Since Nuka World will be the last DLC update, expect it to become massive. I guess this is Bethesda’s way of bidding farewell to one of their top grossing games of all time. Also, because of the size of the game and its upcoming new content, expect the price of the Nuka World DLC to be anywhere between $15-$25.
3. Nuka World is an Amusement Park. We all know that Fallout 4 is set in post-apocalyptic Boston, but the “Nuka World” is actually a beautiful amusement park that is set prior to the events that happened in Boston. Expect to have a vibrant place to hang out in Fallout 4 once the DLC comes.
4. How did Nuka World originate? Well, this amusement park was created by a company called “Nuka Cola”. It is still unknown how the company came to be. That is why you need to play the last DLC to find out, right?
5. Rides Galore! Since the Nuka World is an amusement park, what better way to enjoy it than to experience some of the most awesome rides, right? Nuka World will offer some amazing rides and full details might be disclosed when the beta releases.
6. Fallout 4 Support. Now, a lot of fans of the game expressed some concern that Bethesda might drop support for the game after the last DLC update. Bethesda said that they will still offer some fixes and patches in order to bring the best gaming experience, so you need not worry.
7. What’s next? Fallout 4 might receive its last update this August, so the question is: what’s next? Well, I am pretty sure that the game won’t die after the release of the Nuka World DLC. If anything, it will still live on because of the modding community. The modding community is working non-stop to bring Fallout 4 players a chance to enjoy the game even more.
The Nuka World update will be released sometime in August and it will be a standalone DLC update.
The last Fallout 4 DLC will be available for the PC as well as the Xbox One and Playstation 4 game consoles.